Friday, April 1, 2011

A Choice

I have made a choice with what I want to do with my life.  Though I have no idea God will use my gifts that he has given me to complete this...I want to change the world.  Not by my own accord, but God, working through me...using the heart he gave me to love on people.  I want to change the world, not with fists or war, but with love and faith.

A friend told me, you become as strong in your faith, however quickly you're willing to go.  I want to go ALL the way.  I want to be pushed as far as my body and soul and mind are capable of.  I want to devote my being to God, to his Will, and to his mission.

I always was devoted in my relationships, but I realize, that devotion, belonged to no man, but to my Lord and savior.  To my father.  I want to spend my life on his mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment