Saturday, November 5, 2011

Daddy Will You Write My Love Story?



This song makes me excited.  At first it made me really sad when I thought back on what I lost.  Now I realize, every time before, I tried to write my OWN love story.  This time, I want the creator of the universe, the author of time itself, to write my love story.  I feel like  a lil kid holding a folder with blank pages against their chest, waiting for their turn for God to write them their very own love story.  I have seen what He has done with others, and with friends, I wish to have God write mine too.  *waits on the lord*  Daddy, I know I am impatient.  But I would be so honored, if you would give me the desire to wait on you to write my love story.  Will you daddy?  Please?


Love always,

Stephanie D. Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment