Saturday, November 5, 2011

How I Have Felt Lately...

I apologize for being so terrible about up keeping this blog.  >.<  My mind has been a tumultuous mess as of late.


Here's where I have been....

If you envision world war II for a moment, I basically pissed off the enemy, (advanced in my faith) then jumped out of the safety of the trenches (God's protection), and away from my fellow soldiers (wasn't in fellowship) set down my gun (wasn't in the word), took off my armor (wasn't spiritually armored) and THEN on TOP of that,walked into the enemies territory naked (chose to sin habitually.)  When you look at it from that perspective, its absolutely insane.

 I now recognize that, and havee been in the process of repentance, but I recognize, my heart still isn't right with God, because it still longs for other things MORE than God.



No comments:

Post a Comment