Sunday, March 20, 2011

Last Night

My mom fell down a flight of 10 stairs.  It was really scary.  I heard a voice keep saying hospital, in the fashion God normally does.  I panicked and tried to get her to go.

She didn't want to and I freaked out, but said God, you got this.  (continuing to be sad and wonder what would happen  >.<)

She was fine.  She might have muscle damage..but nothing broke.  No head injuries.  God was trying to wake her up.  A fall that bad, and she's ok...this defies physics..  I gently planted the idea of "Maybe someone was looking out for you."

I see how satan can use people with closed hearts though, because my dad came in with the laundry and tried to undo my seed, saying no its possible yada yada.  >.<   You have to not be angry, just patient.

I waited til he left (go downstairs you..)  then i told her what I'm going through.  She believed me.  She believes I saw an angel's shadow.  She believes I can sense demons.

If she really believes me, then deep down, I think she knows there really might be a God.

No comments:

Post a Comment